About Me

My photo
Living in Copenhagen.

16 February 2011

Copenhagen on a budget

I was reminded recently how expensive this place is. I mean, I know it is. Scandinavia in general is one of the most expensive corners of the world. But living here, one gets used to it and sometimes I forget how harrowing prices must seem to those who visit.

Eating well does not necessarily require you to spend a fortune on every meal you have. There are several places where you can enjoy a good evening meal for around DKK 100. Similarly, lingering over an elaborate brunch is great if you have the time and the money, but not what you are looking for every day. For a simple and affordable breakfast, skip the cafes and try the bakeries or the coffee shops instead.

Check the posts labelled "Food - Budget".

No comments:

Post a Comment